I’ve been thinking recently about what my core values are and why I do some of the things that I do. In no certain order (except for the first, faith is the most important to me), I came up with a list of things that are of the highest of importance to me. My core values as some people call them. I’m sure I forgot something but here they go….
- Faith (Jesus in all things).
- Be purposeful.
- Be genuine.
- Value community (friends & family).
- Keep moving forward (in learning & growth, etc.,).
- No fear.
- Have fun (laugh a lot).
- Adventure (see the world & all of the things).
- Be self aware.
- Live like there is no tomorrow (YOLO! Someones gonna give me crap for that).
Does anyone else out there have a list of core values? If so I’d love to hear them and maybe incorporate some of them into my world. Send them my way if you do!!!